Changes & updates
- New evaluation - Evaluation with partners, including overview and synthesis
- New "Stories" page - Stories from non-profits about the partner-selection process
- New Feedback button in footer - Replaced the custom feedback box
- Made Fathom Analytics public - See Fathom Analytics for Dovetail
- Removed Google Analytics - Using Fathom (see why we prefer it over GA)
To collectively realise a digitally enabled and resilient social sector.
Develop an ecosystem of social sector actors creating digital networks, infrastructure and practice to drive systemic and societal change.
- Update to template - Develop brief template to match and build on RFI template
- Update to guidance - Added RFI template to page: How to write an RFI and project brief
- New template - RFI template, to help charities send a Request for Information.
- New guidance - How to run a selection process, including what's not recommended.
- New guidance - How to build a shortlist, including tips on finding suitable partners.
- Update to user accounts - All pages now accessible, but viewing templates requires account.
- Updated language - "Agencies" to "Partners" to encourage more balance in relationships.
- Introduced user accounts - To assess Dovetail usage and share product updates with users.
- Homepage refresh - Added images of teams, for a more human, relational touch.
- New analytics - Trying out Hotjar to capture Dovetail usage and behaviour insights.
- First Advisory Group meeting - Discussed strategy and roadmap to end of 2023.