The brief is a pivotal document. Our brief template is designed to help you focus on crucial information, so you can start meaningful conversations with potential partners. See example briefs from others.
This template is a Google Document. To use it, you'll need to make a duplicate of the document, then edit it to suit your needs.
Here is Word version of the template.Open brief template
Sections in the template
- Project overview - to share the overall aim of the project
- Author details - for the reader to check your level of experience
- Charity details - for the reader to understand the charity better
- Project aims - for project objective, target users, and their need
- Project details - for budget, budget status, and rough timeline
- How to respond to this brief - for the reader to understand the process